Rescue Dogs and Trucks
Rescue dogs, a rollover simulator, trucks of all sorts, a helicopter, ambulance, police car, firetrucks, military vehicles and more will be on view interspersed throughout the National Museum of Transportation on Saturday, May 19, 2018, so not just concentrated on Lot 1 like in the past.
- Core time for all exhibitors is 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. for our Pumpers & Pistons/Community Helpers event; many exhibitors will be on site before then.
- The museum itself will be open 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. as normal.
- As a bonus, regular admission is buy one, get one admission free of equal or lesser value.
- Since May 19th is Armed Forces Day, military and family members are admitted free. Be sure to bring military ID.
- Other special items:
- At 11 am the Chrysler turbine Car will be humming in the Lindburg Auto Center
- At 11:30 am, in the auto building plaza, Edie’s Fairytale Theatre will be performing Little Red Riding Hood to highlight safety
- At 12:30 in the auto center, hear a history of the Bobby Darin Dream Car
- Throughout the core time, you can register your child with MoCHIP (Missouri Child Identification and Protection Program) which uses an Amber Alert compatible computer disc to collect a child’s critical info (NO microchips are used). This activity will be on the mezzanine level of the auto building.